1. Data related to the Responsible
– Entity: PRESCAD ENGINEERING SL
– CIF of the entity: B66709908
– Address of the entity: CAMI CAN BALLUS, 129B – (08600) BERGA
– Email of the entity: INFO@PRESCAD.COM
– Person in charge of the treatment: DIRECCION DE PRESCAD
– Telephone of the person in charge of the treatment: 935192369
– Email address of the person in charge of the treatment: INFO@PRESCAD.COM
In compliance with the provisions of the European Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation and the Organic Law 3/2018 on Personal Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights, we inform you that, depending on the relationship you have with us, at PRESCAD ENGINEERING SL we process the data you provide for any, or all, of the following purposes:
- File/history of employees and former employees of the company.
- Purchase/sale of goods and services.
- Purchase/sale of material
- Coordination of business activities
- Creation of contracts, payroll and other related tasks.
- Accounting, administrative, billing and collection management.
- Accounting, administrative, billing, collection and payment management.
- Maintenance of the labor relationship and counter-performance for the work performed.
- Providing you with a service
- Publication of personal data in the different social networks or other publication methods.
- Carrying out a personnel selection process based on the skills, aptitudes and other data of interest included in the résumé
- Receiving the provision of a service
- After-sales service and loyalty.
- Processing of registrations and cancellations due to common illness or occupational accident.
- Processing of budgets
3. Data retention period
Your data will be kept for the duration of the contractual, commercial or other relationship with our company, request its deletion, as well as the time necessary to comply with legal obligations.
The legal basis for the processing of your data lies in:
- Unambiguous consent
Execution of a contract
Your personal data will be communicated to third parties in the following cases:
- Tax authorities
- Banks and financial institutions
- Consultancy/Audit Entities
- Training entities
- Transport entities
- Software and hardware maintenance companies
- Social Security
- Occupational Risk Prevention Service
You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not PRESCAD ENGINEERING SL is processing personal data concerning you.
You also have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
In certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
Additionally, in certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may exercise the right to object to the processing of your data. PRESCAD ENGINEERING SL will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
Likewise, you may exercise the right to data portability, as well as withdraw the consents provided at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
If you wish to exercise any of your rights, you can do so through the links provided below:
- To exercise your right of Access click here.
- To exercise your right of Rectification, click here.
- To exercise your right of Deletion (Forgetfulness)click here
- To exercise your right to Limit the processing of your personal data, click here.
- To exercise your right of Oppositionclick here
- To exercise your right of Portability, click here.
Alternatively, you can also contact us by mail at the following address: CAMI CAN BALLUS, 129B – (08600) BERGA enclosing a photocopy of your ID card, for the certainty of your identity. Remember to provide as much information as possible about your request: Name and surname, email address you use for the account or portal object of your request.
Finally, we inform you that you can contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency and other competent public bodies for any claim arising from the processing of your personal data.
7. Cookies Policy
To learn about the cookies we use on our site, remember that you can access our Cookies Policy through the following link cookies policy.