Filters specially designed for continuous working conditions and capable to do their maintenance without stopping the process, where non-working periods are critical and processes with singular characteristics. Standards design or upon request.
DUPLEX STRAINER / SINGLE BODY
Compact single body construction, with changeover system with a central single lever, to easy operation and maintenance Available from DN25/1” up to DN150/6” and with ratings PN16/PN40/150#/300#. Inlet/Outlet connections in the same side or at opposite side of the strainer.
· Continuous cooling systems for engines, moulding machines, process machines, etc.
· Where continuous filtration is required
· Filtration for lubrication systems, fuel, diesel, etc.
· Processes that need to clean filter very often, to minimize non-working periods of the strainer.
DUPLEX STRAINER / TYPE O
Strainer with in-line connections and for applications where space is not critical. Changeover system with manual or automatic valves. Design according application requirements.
· Filtration in critical processes
· Processes where long stops are not possible
· Processes with huge solid particles concentration
· Processes with operation conditions changes
DUPLEX STRAINER / TYPE H
Strainer with inlet and outlet connections in a different level, to install next to piping lines and where space is critical. Changeover system with manual or automatic valves. Design according application requirements. Possibility to include self-cleaning systems.
· HTF circuits filtration
· Cooling water circuits’ filtration
· Processes with no stops possibilities
· Application where no contact with fluid is permitted and it need to be self-cleaning